Marketing operations training
From being a back end operational function, marketing operations is now a dynamic central hub
Not only managing the martech stack, but key in delivering effective and efficient B2B marketing and sales pipeline. With the role combining 3 core functions - people, process and technology, marketing operation Managers are the new superstars!
This course is for you if you tick any of the following boxes
- You’re responsible for tracking marketing performance but struggling with your technology not connecting
- Hitting walls with non-joined up thinking across your stakeholder groups
- Internal processes are adversely affecting customer experience and driving churn
- You’re looking to audit, add new effective marketing technology solutions, or migrate from old legacy systems and you want to make sure you are making the right decision?
What you will learn
- Find out if you are making the most of what you’ve got (people, processes and technology) or if there are gaps that need filling in your marketing toolkit.
- Unlock the power of speaking the same language – understand how to improve communication and collaboration between different key teams – internally from sales, IT, finance to external suppliers.
- Data: is it good enough? Take away key tips to understand if your marketing data is fit for purpose and practical steps to improve it.
- The essentials of a modern martech stack, what do you need to drive your business performance from demand gen to customer retention?
- Are you measuring what matters? Understand where to look for the quick wins to improve campaign success and the analytics that boost operational efficiencies and prove the value of marketing ops
Toolkits and key takeaways
"a fantastically useful session - lots of thought provoking content and practical thinking to implement"
Marketing manager - Barnett Waddingham
"Learnt some really useful takeaways and ideas that can be applied in real life scenarios"
Global marketing manager - clear channel
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Shane is an independent consultant with over 30 years' international B2B direct & digital marketing experience. Shane provides strategic consultancy and practical training to both end users and DM suppliers; clients include Lexis Nexis, ITV plc, Telefonica, Sika Services AG and the IDM. Specialising in data, databases and analysis, Shane enjoys helping large and small businesses use integrated marketing to significantly improve the bottom line. Increasingly, Shane’s time is spent on advising large business transformation projects such as MA and customer experience.
In addition to her consultancy business, Shane also holds a number of non-executive directorships and board advisory roles including Livingstone Partners, SharkGate, and Consumer Intelligence.
Shane has an honorary fellowship at the Institute of Direct Marketing and was awarded Educator of the Year in 2015. She also lectures worldwide on topics including CRM, lead generation, and B2B analysis; as well as international marketing. She is the past chair of the IDM's B2B council, industry roles have included vice chair of FEDMA, UK DMA board director, and sales and marketing director of Mardev (a Reed Elsevier company).