Media sale manager
Job description: Media account manager
Location: Farringdon, London, EC1 & flexible remote working
Join B2B marketing and be a part of the revolution. A 20-year established brand is now bringing Propolis to the market. A subscription offering like no other, that equips b2b marketers with access to independent experts, methodologies, and frameworks to drive results within their business.
If you want to be a part of building and driving a revolutionary change within the b2b marketing industry and want to be a part of a vibrant sales team working closely with marketing in a supportive, eccentric, and collaborative environment, then keep reading.
Within this role you will be directly responsible for driving revenue and hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual targets. You will manage an existing portfolio of clients as well as building new relationships through consultative and value led selling. With full support from marketing, you will work closely with teams from other departments to drive the success of Propolis and contribute to product development.
Reporting directly to the Head of media sales, you will work closely together and have 121 support, advice, and guidance.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales professional to build and develop new and existing client relationships, managing all aspects of a consultative sales cycle, providing real value and solutions to your clients. You will work alongside the Customer Success Manager to ensure growth and renewal success.
You will have set revenue monthly, quarterly, and annual targets, and KPI’s to hit, and be fully supported by the Head of Sales and marketing.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Media & Events
- To deliver monthly and annual media and sponsorship sales revenue
- Be focused on products development and customer experience
- Identify new business opportunities and drive expansion into those areas
- At least 2 years experience in b2b media sales
- A professional and engaging manner, with demonstrable legacy of hitting targets
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a strong business case
- Entrepreneurial self-starter that can thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Upon hitting target, you will be given the last Friday afternoon of the month off
- Bi monthly staff event
- Flexibility for remote working