This is what we set out to uncover in this new research project, produced in association with Circle Research. We surveyed over 200 B2B marketers with a range of experience and backgrounds in order to find out what sets the high-flyers apart from the rest, and the areas every marketer can work on in order to succeed.
In this report, you'll learn:
- How long it will take you to reach the top
- Which skills matter most as you move up the career ladder
- The role of professional qualifications and training in career progression
- How many hours you'll need to put in to succeed
- How important it is to promote your professional and personal brand.
Download this report to access:
- Unprecedented, reliable research into B2B marketing careers
- Your own B2B marketing skills map
- A tailored career acceleration guide, depending on your level of experience
- A step-by-step guide to career planning.
"The most successful marketers treat themselves as a brand and their career as a campaign"
A look inside
Introduction: The story behind your CV
1 – Key stats
2 – The B2B marketing career path
3 – Eight steps you can take to get ahead
4 – Your career acceleration plan
The secrets of professional success: Andrew Dalglish, Circle Research