This quarter's edition contains exclusive interviews with the winners of our inaugural People Awards (and the people who nominated them), explores the power of creating social advocates, and identifies how to fix your website's cruddy UX once and for all
- Is the grass greener on the other side? Agency versus client-side: which is better?
- It's all about the people – Exclusive interviews with our esteemed People Awards winners
- Summer reads: Make me feel fine – your ultimate collection of business books
- How do I fix my website UX? The experts reveal how to improve your webpages' user experience
- Something to shout about – How to create customer advocates
- I want to hold your hand – Why coaching and mentoring can yield unexpected benefits in B2B
"The key to unlocking an even more powerful customer community is by focusing on those who aren't (yet) your biggest fans"
A look inside
This issue contains:
- Thought-provoking features
- Blueprints for success
- Best practice advice
- Opinion from industry experts