- Overcoming obstacles during Covid-19: Three marketing leaders share their tactics to overcoming Covid-19 obstacles through content strategy, data and video
- Sort your priorities out: We take an in-depth look at Chris Ashley-Manns and Charlie Nicholson’s ABM-themed session at Ignite London.
- Approaching ABM amid Coronavirus: During our latest roundtable, we asked where marketers are at in their ABM journeys, and how these might be affected by the pandemic. Kavita Singh shares the highlights.
- ABM in a brave new world: An interview with Rossa Shanks: David Rowlands recently caught up with Rossa Shanks, CMO at Dow Jones, to discuss his upcoming new book, and all things ABM.
- Transformation acceleration, and the challenges for B2B Marketing Leaders: Our recent B2B Marketing Leaders roundtable revealed insights into how marketing leaders are driving and enabling change in their organisations.
- Who’s made the list for top ABM opinion leaders?: Who are the opinion-makers and influencers changing the way we perceive and do ABM? This section lists the top 25 in the industry
- Why now is the time for sales enablement: Sales enablement has always been important, but it’s rarely received the passion and attention it deserves. Peter O’Neill, lead analyst at B2BMarketing, discusses.
- Planning for the future in an uncertain world: Five marketing leaders share the adjustments and changes their companies underwent in order to adapt to the pandemic. Kavita Singh reports.
- B2B buzzword bingo: The Covid-19 edition: David McGuire of Radix Communications shares 12 tropes to avoid in your marketing at this unprecedented time (whoops, there’s one)
"As a marketer, it's very dangerous to think you know all the answers. There's always something more to learn- whether it's from a book, a conference, an article, an online course or your peers - as this is the most varies and complex discipline out there."
A look inside
This issue contains:
- Thought-provoking features
- Blueprints for success
- Best practice advice
- Opinion from industry experts