B2B Marketing Winter 2020
All the essential reading from the B2B marketing space, neatly collected into one handy download
The Winter 2020 issue of B2B Marketing is dedicated to our two day Ignite conference in Chicago as we highlight some of our favourite Ignite USA speakers and discuss topics ranging from ABM, martech and leadership. We delve into the 2020 hottest trends in B2B marketing, why agencies have an appetite for global expansion and making the switch from client to agency life.
- Getting into the B2B mindset: Ahead of our Chicago-based conference, Ignite USA, on May 27-28 we caught up with three of its speakers to chat about their B2B marketing passions.
- B2B’s hottest 2020 trends revealed: Want to know what your clients and agency rivals will be focusing on for the year ahead? Mary-Anne Baldwin looks at the hot marketing trends for 2020 and beyond.
- Why your business needs marketing operations: With 93% of B2B marketers telling us that marketing operations is needed to drive digital transformation, Simon Daniels, marketing operations consultant at Percassity Associates tells us all about his role and why your business needs someone just like him.
- Why content consumption is key to ABM success: Conduent’s David Cotterill explains why he kicked off ABM from a different starting point – and what you can learn from the success that’s followed. Molly Raycraft reports.
- UK agencies reveal thoughts on the B2B marketplace: Our annual benchmark survey reveals the UK agencies’ assessment of the B2B marketplace, including their perceived challenges and opportunities, and how they’re responding with new service offerings. Mary-Anne Baldwin reports.
- How to make the switch from client to agency life: Philip Martin made the switch from a life-long client-side career to join the agency DMA Partners as managing partner. He tells us what it was like.
- How to succeed in succession planning: We carried out a survey of senior marketing leaders to discover both the typical next career steps of a senior marketing leader, and their part in finding a successor. Joel Harrison reports.
- Sales reveal their marketing pet peeves: Have you ever wondered what irritates your sales team about marketing? What hinders your relationship, or how to fix it? Molly Raycraft asked the industry.
"A year ago, we didn't have a tech platform. A year on and we really understand ABM. We're doing ABM in a targeted and segmented fashion, driving real outcome and results"
A look inside
This issue contains:
- Thought-provoking features
- Blueprints for success
- Best practice advice
- Opinion from industry experts