Beginner's Guide to Agency Briefing
If you have an agency, you need this Guide. Including a briefing template, it provides expert insider guidance to producing creative briefs that will really maximise the profitability of your client-agency relationship
This guide will help you:
- Develop a strong relationship with your agency – maximising its potential.
- Put together a detailed creative brief – ensuring you’re providing your agency with the right information.
- Stay up-to-date with the changing agency landscape – allowing you to produce campaigns that will help you stay ahead of the competition.
This guide includes:
- A template for a creative brief.
- The major factors to keep in mind to maintain a strong relationship with your agency.
- A list of further reading if you’re on the lookout for additional guidance on successful client-agency relationships.
"Your creative agency can be the difference between you and your competitors"
A look inside
1 – Getting the most out of your creative agency
2 – Template: Creative brief
3 – Key learnings
4 – Further reading