Beginner's Guide to Agency Selection
In the market for a new creative agency? Don’t make any decisions until you’ve read this Guide. Including a score sheet template for pin-point agency comparison, this resource will help save you time and avoid making expensive mistakes.
This Beginners Guide to Agency Selection is a step-by-step resource that provides useful tips to help you make informed decisions, save you time and avoid making expensive mistakes the next time you are in the market for a creative agency. In addition, a practical score sheet template allows you to easily compare agencies like-for-like and takes into account the selection criteria that matters most to you. A handy summary of the main points covered is also included, along with a useful list of further reading material.
This guide will help you:
- Compare agencies – practical score sheet templates allows you to easily compare agencies.
- Find the right creative partner – providing useful tips to help you make informed decisions.
- Plan ahead – best practice advice will allow you to plan ahead after you have made a decision
This guide includes:
- A template – an agency score sheet.
- Pitfalls to avoid – common sales enablement mistakes to steer clear of.
- Further reading – additional resources linked to sales and marketing alignment.
"Selecting an agency can be a daunting exercise – in a crowded marketplace, it’s often difficult to tell agencies apart"
A look inside
1 – A step-by-step guide to agency selection
2 – Template: Agency score sheet
3 – Key learnings
4 – Further reading