Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing
This introductory guide, including a content plan template and an award-winning case study, will both inspire and lead you step-by-step through creating and rolling out a winning content marketing strategy.
This Beginners Guide to Content Marketing includes a step-by-step implementation process, content marketing plan templates to help marketers get started, an award-winning case study to demonstrate success, key learning outlining skills and disciplines marketers need to adopt, and a handy further reading list.
This guide is suitable for B2B marketers early in their career, those unfamiliar with the subject area, those switching to a marketing career, or those marketers in need of a refresher.
This guide will help you:
- Set core objectives – define your objectives and know what success looks like before launching a content campaign.
- Create a strategy – the fundamental stages needed to complete a successful B2B content marketing campaign.
- Plan content – put together a content schedule for your production and delivery goals.
This guide includes:
- A case study – an award-winning case study showcases successful content marketing in action.
- Pitfalls to avoid – common content marketing mistakes to steer clear of.
- Further reading – additional resources linked to content marketing.
"It’s no longer good enough to be just doing content marketing – it’s quality rather than quantity that will raise your game"
A look inside
Section one – How to do content marketing
Section two – Editorial calendar template
Section three – B2B Awards case study
Section four – Key learnings