This Ecommerce Best Practice Guide reveals the significance of B2B ecommerce and explains how marketers can implement it. The report covers customer experience, account management, CMS and looks into the future of online payments.
Who should buy this guide?
This guide is suitable for:
- Brand marketers
- Digital marketing professionals
- Heads of marketing
- Heads of social media
- Marketing communications managers
- VPs of marketing
- Marking directors
- Marketing managers
- Anyone involved in the process of defining or re-defining ecommerce strategies
This guide will help you:
- Understand B2B ecommerce – learning from the B2C arena, creating great content and dynamic search and buying.
- Set up ecommerce – account management, CMS, social media integration and CRM.
- Understand future of ecommerce – how to prepare and stay up-to-date with ecommerce.
"Account information is a goldmine that can be leveraged with big data analysis to deliver intimate customer insights"
A look inside
Section 1 – Introduction
Section 2 – Customer experience
Section 4 – Content management
Section 5 – More than just online payments