Influencer marketing can be defined as a collision of lobbying, PR and, increasingly, socialisation of the internet. Business leaders are no longer the only influencers. The rise of digital and social media has given all professionals a voice, allowing everyone from new talent through to CEOs to become spokespeople for their industries.
This guide will help you:
- Understand the concept of influencer marketing – how it has changed and the basic principles.
- Market to influencers – identify influencers, plan strategy and create content.
- Measure success – the types of influencer activity and the metrics to focus on.
This guide covers:
- Research and planning – setting objectives, identifying influencers, planning strategy and creating content.
- Marketing – how to market to this audience.
- Analytics – types of influencer activity and valid metrics of success.
- Case studies – an example of influencer marketing in action from Telefónica Digital.
“Organisations, just like people, are influenced by the behaviour of a market and its operating environment”
A look inside
Section 1 – Introduction
Section 2 – Research and planning
Section 3 – Marketing to influencers
Section 4 - Measuring success
Section 5 – Case study