This document contains the key takeaways from May's Leaders roundtable including:
- The changing motivations and expectations of a younger workforce
- Insight into how millennials prefer to work and be managed
- Tips on how to inspire and enthuse the millennials in your team.
"Incentivising younger workers has always been a struggle – they’re restless and notoriously difficult to retain"
A look inside
Areas of discussion included:
- The strengths and weaknesses of the millennial workforce
- Setting the right goals for younger professionals
- Shifting expectations of the workplace and how to meet them
- Harnessing digital expertise while developing other skillsets.