Professional Development Benchmarking Report
This Professional Development Benchmarking Report highlights key professional development and training trends and activities in B2B organisations, based on an exclusive research project
The questions for this report were devised by B2B Marketing and Circle Research. An online survey was conducted in November 2013, with 110 agencies and 196 client-side marketers completing it. Analysis was written by Alex Aspinall, head of content at B2B Marketing.
Who should buy this guide?
This guide is suitable for:
- Brand marketers
- Marketing executives
- Heads of marketing
- Marketing communications managers
- VPs of marketing
- Marking directors
- Marketing managers
- Agency directors
- Agency account managers
- Agency creatives
- Anyone involved in the process of defining or re-defining professional development programmes and strategies
This guide will help you:
- Benchmark your current professional development progress – enables comparison with other B2B marketers (agency and client-side) on activity, resources, challenges and outcomes.
- Demonstrate returns – determine what outcomes are most valuable to justify training and secure extra budget and time for training.
- Take control of your career development – recognise everyday challenges to overcome them and pursue ad hoc resources to maximise training opportunities.
“While change should ideally come from within, it strikes me that the ‘learning industry’ can play a critical role”
A look inside
Section 1 – Key findings
Section 2 – Key learnings
Appendix. Full survey results