Navigating the B2B buying maze
One of the very biggest problems in B2B right now is that B2B buying has become so complicated. Consider these facts:
- The average purchase decision is 57% complete, and more than 10 information sources have been consulted, by the time customers engage with suppliers. Alarmingly, the higher the purchase complexity, the later customers engage suppliers.
- B2B Brands that help buyers simplify the purchase journey have customers who are 86 percent more likely to purchase their products/services and 115 percent more likely to recommend their brand to others.
Considered together, it becomes clear; helping buyers navigate the convoluted B2B buying journey will separate the winners from the losers in the B2B tech space.
So how do marketers help simplify the buying process for customers?
Key topics to discuss:
- Aligning your marketing efforts to the priorities of your sales teams
- The need for an always on brand to meet the needs of buyers across their entire buyers journey
- How can marketing uncover latent pains, rather than help people meet the pains they’re already discussing?
- What does a good buyers journey look like? How can we help make this a reality for more buyers?
When? Thursday 12 April, 10:00 - 12:00
Where? B2B Marketing, Clover House, 147-9 Farringdon Road, London
Places are limited and exclusively by invitation, so don't hesitate and reserve a place today.