The Customer Experience (SOLD OUT)
How do you manage your clients' buying-journey in this increasingly complex network of resellers and influencers? Step outside your function and improve customer experience at every touchpoint, across your entire organisation.
What will I learn?
- What is customer experience? Why we need to look beyond the marketing function
- Key approaches and benefits of using a customer-centric approach for your organisation and how to work across silos
- What are your customers telling you? Exploiting, and going beyond, traditional customer research tools, such as Net Promoter Score, surveys, customer services, and social data to find out what you need to fix, fast.
- Examine the role of key tools from CRM to Marketing Automation and see why they are not enough.
- How to improve the customer experience through effective new ways of mapping and auditing the B2B customer journey, whether directly or through channel partners
- Understand best practice from innovative cases studies
- Gain unique insight into the experiences a customer has with your organisation and how to use these emotional touch points to create loyalty and word of mouth marketing
- How to minimise negative customer experiences and get buy-in from senior stakeholders to change
This course is perfect for...
... all levels of experience, from marketing managers to senior managers/executives. This training is for anyone who is currently involved, or wants to be involved, with understanding the customer experience and why it is critical to both your career success and the results that marketing can deliver to your company.