Copywriting for B2B Audiences
What makes good writing? Is it readability, relevance, or a hidden ingredient we often overlook? How do you behave around a deadline, or when you get stuck? Some of the answers here reveal fundamental truths about communication with B2B audiences. So, how do you make sure your copy conveys your company's credibility across all your channels?
We will lavish our attention on new technologies, tools and channels to make sure sloppy copy isn’t costing you potential revenue.
What will I learn?
By the end of the training session, you will be equipped with a firm understanding and application of:
- The role and importance of copywriting for your organisation and audience
- How to write effectively for different channels
- A framework for writing successful copy, with top tips on how to structure copy to increase readability and audience response rate
- Techniques to boost SEO and lead generation opportunities
- How to critically appraise your own content and use a strategic and measured approach to copywriting
- How to tailor your message, adopting various styles of copy to target different audiences and purposes
- Tried and tested copywriting strategies tailored for your organisational needs
Who should attend
This course is ideal for all levels from junior marketers to senior managers/executives, this training is valuable for those who wish to gain a firm grounding in the topic, and develop their knowledge of copywriting techniques within a B2B context.