The 5 most common content marketing mistakes (and how to fix them)
Learn about the five biggest errors B2B marketers make when creating content, and how these can be tackled to boost reader engagement
Content creation is booming – some 79% of B2B marketers intend to produce more content in 2017 than they did last year.
But because there’s so much content out there, it’s even harder to get your own to cut through all that noise and make a real impression on your customers and prospects.
In association with Turtl, we’ve identified the five most frequent barriers content marketers may not even realise they’re placing in front of readers – and provided practical tips and techniques to remedy these quickly.
Read this report now and discover how to:
- Deliver content in a format readers actually want
- Maximise reader engagement
- Tackle challenges such as a lack of time, resources and skills in content creation
- Keep your content consistent with your brand
- Measure the success of your content meaningfully.