Accelerating your digital marketing transformation: B2B leaders share their journeys
Digital marketing transformation is about fully digitalising marketing – from people, processes and tools to go-to-market and customer experience
But while the urgency for transformation has never been greater, most marketers are still at an early stage in their journey.
Global marketing agency Stein IAS has undertaken the first large-scale quantitative study of 450 senior marketers across sectors and geographies to level set how B2B brands are undertaking their transformation journeys. The results this informed B2B Marketing's investigation into how senior marketing leaders have approached their own strategies, as we reveal the barriers and benefits to be won from such an undertaking.
While there are considerable challenges in navigating complexity and realising the success transformation can bring, we offer actionable advice from leaders who have been through it and come out the other side.
Download this report to learn:
- Why digital marketing transformation (DMT) is so important in B2B right now and what it means to leaders.
- The benefits and barriers to successful transformation.
- What areas leaders are prioritising when it comes to transformation.
- The tech your business requires to make DMT a success.
- 10 key takeaways for successful DMT.
The marketing leaders sharing their transformation story:
- Emma Parker, digital marketing lead EMEA at Ingredion has been integral in leading Ingredion’s digital marketing transformation which started six years ago and now sees the company leading the way in the ingredients sector.
- Eric Andrews, VP, demand operations, cloud infrastructure group at Oracle, has worked on numerous digital marketing transformations, most recently modernising content and improving user experience at Oracle.
- Gary Hurry, VP marketing at Thomson Reuters, is leading a digital transformation strategy around customer experience at Thomson Reuters, where understanding marketing’s value is top of his agenda.
- Paul Stevenson, marketing operations leader at O2, saw a complete overhaul of O2’s martech strategy, starting in the B2B space, which enabled an agile, advanced marketing function.
Marc Keating, chief innovation officer, Stein IAS
"Digital marketing transformation is not easy, but it is both inevitable and essential to creating the kinds of customer experiences that drive revenue growth"
About your personal data
When you view this video, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Stein IAS who may contact you with further relevant information.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to access this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Stein IAS who may contact you with further relevant information.