AWARDS 2012 CASE STUDY: Category 21: ‘Cyberconfidence’ for CSC by The Crocodile
Global IT services and solution provider CSC approached The Crocodile to develop a campaign to promote its cybersecurity solutions to IT security decision-makers within enterprise-level organisations.
The campaign needed to:
- Promote CSC’s cybersecurity expertise
- Develop a pipeline of warm prospects from cold data
- Drive cybersecurity revenue opportunities for CSC and its vendor partners
The solution was a multi-channel lead nurturing campaign, devised and implemented by The Crocodile, which:
- Transformed cold prospects into sales-ready opportunities (SRO) through content-rich communications and trigger-based nurture programmes, built on a marketing automation platform
- Created a new go-to-market proposition – Cyberconfidence – putting business confidence and reassurance at the heart of CSC’s cybersecurity messaging, avoiding a ‘fear, uncertainty, doubt’ approach used by other providers
- Engaged a diverse audience, delivering timely, relevant content to build trust in CSC and nurture engagement over time
- Utilised a range of marketing channels including email, social media, banner advertising, search marketing and DM to engage multiple types of cybersecurity decision-maker
- Featured an online resource hub at www.cyberconfidence.co.uk
The Cyberconfidence campaign has helped to deliver:
Details were provided to judges in the original submission but are commercially sensitive and therefore confidential.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner %company:title who may contact you with further relevent information.