AWARDS 2012 CASE STUDY: Category 21: ‘Cyberconfidence’ for CSC by The Crocodile
Global IT services and solution provider CSC approached The Crocodile to develop a campaign to promote its cybersecurity solutions to IT security decision-makers within enterprise-level organisations.
The campaign needed to:
- Promote CSC’s cybersecurity expertise
- Develop a pipeline of warm prospects from cold data
- Drive cybersecurity revenue opportunities for CSC and its vendor partners
The solution was a multi-channel lead nurturing campaign, devised and implemented by The Crocodile, which:
- Transformed cold prospects into sales-ready opportunities (SRO) through content-rich communications and trigger-based nurture programmes, built on a marketing automation platform
- Created a new go-to-market proposition – Cyberconfidence – putting business confidence and reassurance at the heart of CSC’s cybersecurity messaging, avoiding a ‘fear, uncertainty, doubt’ approach used by other providers
- Engaged a diverse audience, delivering timely, relevant content to build trust in CSC and nurture engagement over time
- Utilised a range of marketing channels including email, social media, banner advertising, search marketing and DM to engage multiple types of cybersecurity decision-maker
- Featured an online resource hub at www.cyberconfidence.co.uk
The Cyberconfidence campaign has helped to deliver:
Details were provided to judges in the original submission but are commercially sensitive and therefore confidential.