AWARDS 2012 CASE STUDY: Category 24: Gravity Global
Gravity Global’s F.A.B (Fame, Admiration, Belief) ethos aims to build business superbrands. The agency has teamed with two independent universities to ratify this belief as a proven and quantifiable philosophy.
New client wins include: Mechtronix Systems, SuperJet, Clarks, Investec South Africa, AllClear Travel Insurance, Mecca Bingo, Thales-Global Campaign, IHS, Cazenove, St Albans School, Classic Lodges, F&C Investments, Tourism Partnership North Wales, Air Charter Service, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Gravis Capital Partners and Messier Bugatti Dowty.
Other successful results include:
- A pitch win rate of 77 per cent.
- 4 IAC awards and 1 Money Marketing award.
- Staff programmes to encourage our entrepreneurial culture.
- Sponsorship of graduates, internships and charity initiatives.
- Recognised for innovation and digital firsts.
- Gravity Global network expansion continues with Cape Town most recently and India and Brazil nearing completion.
2011/12 has been a successful year despite a challenging global climate. Gravity Global aims to be the agency everyone wants to join. Client recommendation continues to be its biggest source of growth and its team is focused on being entrepreneurial, innovative in generating business ideas and reaching and exceeding our revenue target.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Gravity Global who may contact you with further relevent information.