Awards 2014, category eight: Quantum Marketing Group for Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Best use of content marketing: TCS Retail decision maker campaign
Tata Consulting Services (TCS) came to the table with two offers for retailers focused on e-Commerce and Master Data Management – the question was would they listen? Despite having a good story to tell there was a concern that UK retailers lacked awareness of TCS’ global industry footprint – and local delivery capabilities. We therefore decided to get personal, and to champion quality over quantity in a bid to build meaningful engagement with the target audience.
• This was a senior decision-maker campaign, aimed at 29 organisations
• We needed to identify individual contacts, as well as the specific business challenges they faced
• The result was a bespoke report tailored to their immediate concerns
• Engagement levels reached 190% of target
• Content was the primary driver of success, providing a platform for initiating conversations based on demonstrating relevance, value and the benefits of change.
“For TCS, the campaign represented a first touch point to many UK retailers. The approach taken enabled us to engage the audience, demonstrate our understanding of their market challenges, and provide a framework for faceto-face discussions.”
Matt Skipper, Director, - Horizontal Marketing & Campaigns Europe, TCS
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner %company:title who may contact you with further relevent information.