The benefits of AI to B2B agencies
Download this free report to learn how AI can help agencies lead in the marketplace and give them a competitive edge
Unconvinced by the benefits AI can bring to your agency? You might have some catching up to do.
Organisations already on the AI journey are outperforming others on factors such as productivity, performance and business outcomes, according to research by Microsoft. Moreover, those underpinning their AI with processes around values and ethics outperform those that are not by 9%. This represents a huge boon for both agencies and their clients.
This report, written in conjunction with Microsoft, outlines the benefits new technology could bring to your agency, as well as how AI can be implemented at all levels, through case studies and insights from cutting-edge B2B companies, including:
- Ian Hambleton, founder, Glug
- Peter Barker, CTO, Rufus Leonard
- Richard Potter, CTO, Microsoft Enterprise Services
It will show you the best place to get started with AI, presenting the various practical applications new technology can be used for. Plus, the report outlines the key steps you can take today to start implementing an AI plan into your business.
Download this free, 15-page guide and learn:
- How to be aware of diversity and inclusion when programming your AI
- How AI can power agencies' business
- Practical applications for AI from customer service to brand reputation
- What Shakespeare can teach you about the three forms of AI bias
- How AI can help everything from employee engagement to competitor analysis.
Peter Barker, CTO, Rufus Leonard
“The question in B2B isn’t how to use AI to communicate with customers. It’s how we can use machine learning to augment human decisions”
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Microsoft who may contact you with further relevant information.