The content marketer’s guide to universal content domination
When it comes to content creation across a global marketplace, what's the status quo in B2B land? In a recent research project carried out in association with SDL Managed Translation, we surveyed over 200 B2B marketers to find out how they'd rate their own ability to 'go global' from a content perspective - and explored what it takes to get it right.
Download this free paper to find out:
- The advantages of content localisation (including increased engagement and higher ROI)
- What's holding content marketers back when it comes to localising content
- The most common localisation clangers made by both B2B and B2C brands around the world
- How to avoid the biggest localisation pitfalls
- Five ways to boost your content for foreign markets
- Seven questions to ask when comparing quotes from language service providers.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner who may contact you with further relevent information.