The content marketer’s guide to universal content domination
When it comes to content creation across a global marketplace, what's the status quo in B2B land? In a recent research project carried out in association with SDL Managed Translation, we surveyed over 200 B2B marketers to find out how they'd rate their own ability to 'go global' from a content perspective - and explored what it takes to get it right.
Download this free paper to find out:
- The advantages of content localisation (including increased engagement and higher ROI)
- What's holding content marketers back when it comes to localising content
- The most common localisation clangers made by both B2B and B2C brands around the world
- How to avoid the biggest localisation pitfalls
- Five ways to boost your content for foreign markets
- Seven questions to ask when comparing quotes from language service providers.