Data cleaning - why and how to get it right
If you make one change in your marketing this year it should be to clean up your customer data.
Why? Because all of your other marketing efforts - whether that’s to increase leads or conversions, tackle GDPR or experiment with account-based marketing – depend on it.
This report, written in conjunction with data and analytics firm Dun & Bradstreet, outlines why it’s more vital than ever to clean up your data.
Plus, the report shares some of the processes and quick wins you can put in place today to improve the effectiveness of your marketing database.
Download this free, practical guide and discover how to:
- Calculate and understand your current position.
- Make an irrefutable business case for data cleaning.
- Follow the 5 key steps to setting up great data processes.
- Get the sales team onboard.
- Achieve quick wins before you overhaul your systems.
- Ensure you get accurate data into your CRM system.
- Master the art of data decluttering.
- Follow the 8 rules of effective, clean data.
Tina Boatfield, leader of sales operations, D&B
"When you're looking at data, you're investing in the future. You're investing in your ability to adapt and improve your processes."
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Dun & Bradstreet who may contact you with further relevant information.