The nine sacred principles of badass B2B web copy
Because life's too short to read, or write, bad B2B web pages.
Every page on your website has a purpose. Or at least it should have. And understanding what job your page needs to do is the first step towards creating web content that’s effective. That’s profitable. That’s… badass.
This no-holds-barred guide will lead you through nine sacred lessons you’ll need to leave weak, me-too web writing behind, and deliver B2B web content that works.
In this guide you'll learn:
- How algorithm updates have changed SEO copywriting forever.
- Which web pages you should write first.
- Why suprising your web visitor is a really, really bad idea.
- How to understand what your reader really wants.
- Why your 'about us' page isn't actually about you at all.
David McGuire, Radix Communications
"I charge you with a sacred quest. Go and make the B2B internet a better place. Friendlier. More audience-focused. Easier to read. Between us all, we can make it happen"
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Radix Communications who may contact you with further relevent information.