The rise, fall and rise of martech in B2B
The growth in scale and power of martech has been stratospheric, with an explosion of hype and investment in platforms and systems, many of which are barely out of their ‘beta’ development phase. But is that all about to change?
Are we on the cusp of a profound re-evaluation of martech as deployed and utilized by B2B marketers? This was the question we sought to address in a major new report, created in conjunction with Stein IAS, as well as addressing how B2B marketing leaders manage this bewildering array of technology to deliver success for their organizations.
To produce it, we interviewed nine CMOs and marketing directors, on both sides of the pond, to candidly examine the challenges and opportunities created by martech. The result was an engaging and insightful picture of an industry in transition.
Download this report to find out:
- How leading marketers are dealing with vendor-driven hype surrounding new solutions and tech categories.
- Their expectations around increases in budget allocation towards martech, and how to manage that.
- How they manage (and renew) an increasingly complex martech stack.
- How they retain focus on creating emotionally engaging content experiences.
- The factors that will drive success in an increasing martech-centric future.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Stein IAS who may contact you with further relevent information.