The social customer experience
How enterprise organisations are using social media to transform the customer journey
Over 80 percent of companies agree that social is a vital channel for delivering exceptional customer experiences. But only 58 percent of companies have a defined strategy for integrating social into their existing customer experience programs.
This report reveals how enterprise organizations are using social in their CX strategies and how leaders can use social media to build exceptional and differentiated customer experiences.
Our research looks at how companies are engaging with prospects and customers at different stages of the customer journey and includes comparisons between B2B and B2C, North America and Europe, and which business functions are using social channels.
Download the report which will show you:
- How to map the entire social journey of your customers to build understanding.
- How to secure early wins with social data and customer intelligence.
- How to expand your social strategies beyond brand awareness.
- How to look beyond superficial and misleading surface metrics.
- How to focus on training, culture and collaboration to empower employees into the power of social.
This report was produced by London Research in partnership with Hootsuite and was based on a survey of 300 executives at companies with more than 1,000 employees.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner Hootsuite who may contact you with further relevent information.