A strategic call: the many ways telemarketing can add value
Are you struggling to connect and engage with senior decision makers through your digital channels?
The human touch is essential in developing trust and rapport with senior contacts based on an understanding of their needs. Data alone cannot tell you with certainty what your customer wants, and digital communications do not create intimate and trusting relationships.
Marketers need therefore to consider channels that provide deeper levels of engagement; and they may be hard-pressed to find one that offers a more personalised, targeted and relevant mode of customer communication than phone-based contact.
Phone-based communication can kick-start and support omni channel marketing campaigns in many ways by:
- Identifying and engaging hard to reach decision makers
- Providing cleansed, profiled databases to support targeting and segmentation
- Generating new lists of qualified, profiled contacts
- Nurturing relationships with high-level prospects and customers
- Delivering a steady stream of hot and thoroughly qualified leads to sales
If your current channels are not generating opportunities with the right prospects for your sales team, download our article to find out how telemarketing can help.
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner The Telemarketing Company who may contact you with further relevent information.