Whitepaper - Animated B2B storytelling: When the moving image makes the most impact
The four essentials of any good B2B marketing story; why video is on the rise as the content asset of choice; and the top use cases for video storytelling.
The medium you choose to convey a B2B marketing story can greatly affect its impact. Animation, motion graphics, video, movie…whatever you name it, content that tells a story via moving images can generate leads, enhance a brand, and deliver information in ways that truly engage B2B audiences. In this paper, we explore the essentials of a good B2B story, why video is becoming more popular as a B2B content asset, the best use cases for video storytelling, and when it makes sense to call in the professionals vs firing up the smartphone camera.
- Every effective B2B story includes action, conflict & resolution, character, and specifics
- Video is the medium of choice for capturing complete audience attention fast
- Video content typically keeps website visitors engaged longer than text does—and ultimately nudges search results in your favour so more people can find you online
- You can atomise your video content into other outlets, such as presentations and blog posts
- The best use cases for video storytelling include educational demos and tutorials, brand stories, thought leadership pieces, and direct response campaigns
About your personal data
When you submit your details in order to download this content, your data will also be shared with our trusted partner %company:title who may contact you with further relevent information.