How to conduct your own B2B research: A quick-start guide
Wish you could do more research, but don't have the budget?
A little research can go a long way. But even a little can be hard to do when you’re on a tight deadline or a small budget.
The good news is there are some specific techniques you can start using right now to get the basic data you need. That’s what this quick-start guide is all about.
Download this guide to discover:
- The 12 key sources of research data you didn't know you had access to
- The 4 best ways to summarise your research findings so other people can understand them
- The little known secret for accessing paid databases inexpensively
How to get solidly research data and insight - on a shoestring budget
This free guide is essential reading for every B2B marketer who wants to base their marketing plans on solidly researched data and insight.
When you've read this guide you'll understand how to:
- Better understand your current and prospective buyers
- Identify the market trends that could impact your business
- How to stand out from the competition
- Do much of this for free — and perhaps by the end of the business week!
Stacy Whisel, President, Godfrey
"Conducting reserach before launching into strategy is imperative, especially since customer insight is more important than ever in B2B marketing."