Awards case study: Find out how Earnezt nabbed the best use of thought leadership for Mastercard
Learn how Earnezt earned the award for thought leadership with a global reach of 767,790 and a total of 313,374 organic social media impressions
About Mastercard New Payment Platforms
Mastercard’s global payments network connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories.
For nearly 50 years, we’ve been using our technology and expertise to make payments
safer, simpler and smarter. Leveraging this network expertise, our account-to-account business provides domestic and cross-border solutions that keep pace with the way we live, work and do business: invisibly, intuitively, intelligently.
That provides choice and flexibility in how we pay and get paid — securely and with certainty.
Move Mastercard NPP’s narrative from a product focus to an industry-leading point-of-view helping form and shape the future of payments.
- Increase brand awareness & engagement
- Own global fintech event Sibos
- Drive new sales opportunities
- Gain share-of-voice compared to key competitor (Visa)
- Show internal audiences that B2B marketing can be every bit as exciting and thought-provoking as B2C!
External: Senior level execs in national governments, central banks and financial institutions with job functions across digital, customer experience, payments, infrastructure and operations.
Internal: Senior stakeholders within product and innovation, business development, sales and marketing at Mastercard.
- A global reach of 767,790
- 313,374 organic social media impressions
- Achieving No.1 share of voice (52% vs 24% Visa)
- 7,292 content downloads, video views, podcast listens and website engagements
- 20,618 stand visitors at Sibos 2019
- 60+ qualified sales opportunities
- A multi-million dollar partnership signed as a result
Results and feedback far exceeded expectations
David Rich, EVP, Mastercard NPP
“Sibos was excellent. We held lots of meetings, and our new financial crime visualisation proved very popular on the stand. One week on, I’m delighted to say that we have over 50 new, qualified leads as a direct result.”