Are you ready to grow sales by 10x?
Productivity in the B2B industry did not suffer during the recent pandemic. As a matter of fact, productivity went up 10-fold in many instances. The reason that most B2B companies were able to ride out the storm reasonably unscathed and some actually prospered is the prevalence of digital and virtual technologies that were already in place and allowed people to work remotely.
Crisis leads to innovation
B2B sales is also experiencing a productivity and economic boom driven by innovations in digital and smart technologies. B2B sales and marketing, as we have known it, has irreversibly changed – and for the better. Sales pitches that were previously conducted through in-person meetings are now delivered virtually. The post-pandemic economic boom promises radical shifts in productivity. For example, with new virtual and smart technologies in place, B2B sales reps increased their out-bound call rate by as much as 10 times!
Is your team equipped to drive 10x sales growth?
As the world rebounds from the pandemic, the need for virtual smart selling tools has become an imperative. As has the selection of the “right tool”. In a recent webinar, Jasmine Carman, AI Project Consultant at DELL Technologies, stated that “Salespeople have a lot of tools in their toolkit, so it gets difficult to remember which ones to pick. In a role where I have to vet both external and internal AI/BI solutions for our teams, my preference is inclined towards a platform that will help our sellers drive exponential revenue growth in record time. DELL’s Services Sellers who use xiQ upfront to prepare for meetings and to build relationships have a 4 time higher win-rate!
What is xiQ?
xiQ is a next generation, AI-powered B2B sales and marketing platform. It provides all the smart tools that are required to run an end-to-end customer engagement lifecycle in one SaaS platform. It is easy to set-up and use and coexists with legacy sales and marketing technology.
How do companies like Dell close 4x more deals?
DELL and other companies use xiQ to accelerate sales. xiQ improves sales productivity by using AI to help sellers:
- Understand the mindset of their buyer (group). xiQ’s AI-generated personality Insights provide actionable insights on how to approach, engage and qualify individual buyers.
- Gain real-time situational awareness. Preparedness is the single biggest competitive advantage in B2B sales and the precursor to “being at the right place at the right time”.
- Drive individualised conversations. Establishing context and relevance is the start of building trusted relationships. By leveraging AI, xiQ finds the topics that matter to clients and prospects, as individuals, as companies and as industries. What makes xiQ radically different is that you can mobilise intent insights to generate content and engage clients in highly individualised conversations 90% faster at 1/10th the cost. The results are 4x higher sales win rates.
- Prioritise the pipeline. Not all prospects are equal. Cross referencing firmographics with engagement patterns identifies and prioritises companies and individuals who qualify for deeper sales engagement.
Smart sales tools and technologies are setting new standards of productivity gains. Whereas the age-old benchmarks of measuring sales effectiveness i.e., closing deals and lowering cost of sales remain valid, there are new benchmarks that smart sales technologies enable:
- Work smarter, not harder – AI provides the advantage of speed and real-time intelligence. Understanding the mindset of prospective buyers and knowing what and how to engage prospects leads to 4x higher sales win rates.
- Agility– At the end of the day, enhanced sales productivity is about closing more deals in less time. xiQ’s unified sales and marketing platform allows sales reps to intelligently engage 10x more clients in the same amount of time.
- Lower total costs of operations – xiQ combines next generation sales and marketing tools in one easy-to-use, SaaS platform allowing B2B teams to operate 90% faster at 1/10th the cost.
- ROI – Incremental sales revenue/cost of technology = ROI should be greater than 10x investment.
Want to know more about Growth in B2B marketing? Check out Propolis to learn more! Here at our new community platform Propolis, we offer expert advice in eight different unique topics we call "hives". The Growth Hive covers everything from GTM, to demand generation, to ABM to channel.