The best of 2014
We count down the most popular pieces of content this year...
1. Ten of the best B2B campaigns
We looked at 10 of the best B2B campaigns from the last decade.
2. How to write a brilliant marketing case study
We reveal how to write a brillant marketing case study.
4. How to write a market research proposal
A well-planned proposal will ensure you get the most out of your market research activity. We provide 10 key steps to consider.
6. Arsenal sign Huawei deal
ICT solutions provider Huawei has signed a deal to become Arsenal FC’s official smartphone sponsor. As part of the agreement the Chinese brand has released the Huawei Ascend P7 Arsenal Edition smartphone.
8. Top 20 most valuable B2B brands in the world revealed
IBM is the most valuable B2B brand of 2014 with a brand value of $107,541 million.
9. Campaign of the month: Volvo Trucks goes viral
Volvo Trucks’ new video campaign has already been hailed ‘best B2B video of all time.’ We investigate what made this video go viral.
10. Top 70 B2B agencies announced
Bray Leino topped the 10th annual B2B Marketing B2B Agencies League Table. The agency held the title back in 2012.
In second place is Amaze, followed by the newly formed OgilvyOne DNX and Gravity Global. To view Full League Table click here.