It’s time to re-Ignite B2B marketing
We’re really proud to unveil the agenda for B2B Marketing Ignite 2018 – the biggest, brightest and best event in the B2B marketing calendar.
We think the agenda this year is more exciting and up-to-the-minute than ever, with new content streams and a host of fantastic and inspirational speakers from across the B2B marketing world.
And with around 1200 people expected on one tremendous day, it represents an unrivalled networking and learning opportunity for B2B marketers in all sectors and at all levels. And with over 60 sessions on all the hot topics in B2B, there's loads of content on offer for everyone.
Some highlights from this year’s agenda:
- Rory Sutherland will be kicking off this year’s B2B Marketing Ignite, with his trademark blend of insight, humour and irreverence.
- We’ve created an ABM stream, building on the success of this topic at our November conference, and delivering insights to marketers on how to leverage this fast-developing style of marketing.
- The stage in the main auditorium has been themed ‘transformation’, and will feature keynote sessions from B2B marketing leaders from global brands, including SAP, Deloitte, Thomson Reuters, Amazon and Microsoft.
- Other content streams include CX, Martech and Leadership.
- The tech playground will give you the chance to try out the latest marketing technology and applications, and understand how these platforms are driving change in this arena.
- Award-winning marketers presenting on the day include Brian Macreadie of Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, Gareth Case of NIIT, Chris Adlard, Kirsty Dawe of Really B2B.
B2B Marketing Ignite takes place at the Business Design Centre, Islington, London on 10 July.