Seven Ways You Can Leave Better Voice Mails To IT Sales Leads
Yes, you might think that voicemail is pretty old-fashioned in a B2B lead generation campaign for the IT market. But you have to admit that, in the event that your sales leadsprospects are not around, you really have to leave a voice message. Now, you know that successfully placing the right voice mail would elicit a positive reaction from your prospects. It is in how you should do it that really matters. Voice mails is pretty much an art that is slowly disappearing in today’s current business environment. So, here is the question: how can your voice mail compel B2B leads prospects to respond positively to you?
- State your name at the beginning and your number at the end – too many marketers these days often forget about this very important detail. Most tend to speed up when they say their callback numbers, while there are those who seem to mince words when they say their names. Be clear and succinct in these parts. If ever, these might be what your prospects need to read your.
- Leave a voicemail from your preferred callback number – in other words, you should use your office phone. Some marketers, for the sake of convenience in their work, call their prospect using personal phones, but make them call the office. Such complications are unnecessary.
- Have a reference point as well as specific intent – the thing about voicemails is that the ones where you and your IT appointment setting prospects have a common denominator are usually returned. Also, if you state your purpose clearly on why you are calling them, they are more willing to call you back.
- Be brief and plan well – the most effective voicemails are the ones that can tell you what they precisely need at the shortest possible time. This requires that you think critically about the composition of your message and how your prospects will hear it.
- Do not ask questions – the purpose of voicemails is to get your prospects to call you, not to leave questionnaires. If you want to learn more about your prospects, ask them directly when they call you back. Or, you can also call them again and ask those questions. Take your pick.
- Professionalism and enthusiasm – voicemails left by telemarketingrepresentatives can be returned if the one leaving it state their purpose in a professional and enthusiastic manner. This can be felt by the other party, even if you do not see each other. Stay upbeat, and courteous, and you can be sure to get a response.
- Keep calling – when all else fails, a little persistence can go a long way. Try to call your prospects again when you still do not get a response from them. Who knows, maybe the second or third time calling is the charm. Just remember that you need to act as respectful as you can. You are asking for their business, not the other way around. You have to gain their favor at the start.
There are other things you can do, but the tips above will put you right on track with yourB2B lead generation campaign.