You are here

CASE STUDY: Matthews the Printers promotes eco-friendly message

Matthews the Printers offers production and management services for all marketing and promotional materials including menus, leaflets, posters, correx, banners, brochures, booklets, lookbooks and all other types of marketing literature.
 

The organisation predominantly targets companies within the food and drink, retail, leisure, travel, education and charity sectors.  Approximately 85 per cent of their marketing spend is directed at these sectors, with the other 15 per cent targeting the various other industries.
 

Matthews’ has two main business purposes, to produce high quality marketing materials supported by exceptional customer service. In order to maintain these business objectives, it is continuously researching additional services that may be of benefit and interest to its clients. This has recently resulted in the addition of new software solutions, which enables the organisation to offer its clients the ability to completely personalise their marketing to their dataset and provide the production engine for sending emails and SMS, as well as setting up personalised web pages.