CASE STUDY: 'Renault lead generation' for Renault UK by 20:20 Dialogue
20:20 Dialogue was approached in November 2009 by Renault UK through a recommendation from an existing client. The client’s requirements were very specific; increase their market share and maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales managers.
Working together, achievements include:
• From a standing start 20:20 Dialogue has grown in to being a strategic partner.
• In a short period, 20:20 Dialogue has exceeded Renault UK’s fleet business requirements.
• Established a fully integrated approach using digital, voice and data.
• Developed and introduced new technologies to support telemarketers with one-to-one fully trackable dynamic emails.
• Increased achievement against KPIs by as much as 267 per cent and satisfied ROI measurement within five months.
• Directly contributed to the increase of Renault UK’s market share.
• Renault UK is a very satisfied client and both parties are proud of the relationship has developed.
Renault UK has won two key industry awards for Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer for 2010, from Fleet News and Fleet World and openly acknowledges that our activity has contributed to winning these prestigious awards.
About Renault UK
Renault is one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers. Established back in 1898, Renault was initially famous for rallying and racing successes. By 1945 they were a national corporation building and developing vehicles for the retail market. Ongoing development of the business resulted in the achieving success in motorsports, entering into the F1 arena, and whilst the brand was making its mark it was losing money. A refocus on core skills and a review of costs saw them get back into profit by 1987.