CASE STUDY: 'UK occupier campaign' wins best lead nurturing initiative for Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world's largest privately-held real estate services firm, with 221 offices in 58 countries. It represents a diverse customer base, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.

With the economic downturn forcing many UK businesses to reduce costs associated with real estate and generate revenue or release capital, Cushman & Wakefield saw an opportunity to strengthen its customer relationships and forge new ones. It needed to, because in 2008, occupiers only generated 19 per cent of turnover for the company - the remaining 81 per cent coming from investors and developers.