CASE STUDY: 'UK occupier campaign' wins best limited budget campaign for Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world's largest privately held commercial real estate firm. Hard hit by the global economic downturn, in 2008 only 19 per cent of its turnover was generated from occupiers - the remaining 81 per cent coming from investors and developers.

Challenge
In a bid to increase occupier generated revenue, it wanted to help businesses realise the opportunities for reducing costs and releasing value held within their property portfolio, but it needed to run the campaign on a limited budget.

In total, it spent £28,274 on a two-phase UK Occupier campaign. Phase one was designed to generate new leads from clients who already had a relationship with the business, and phase two sought to nurture new leads from previously unknown businesses, using market intelligence gained from phase one.