Coopetition and building a community of competitors (everything you need to know)
Coopetition is a relatively underplayed B2B hand that few possess the courage to take on, yet those brave few who risk the high stakes are reaping the rewards.
This feature has been written exclusively for our b2bmarketing.net members. Membership is free and only takes five minutes to complete, giving you access to the following:
- What is coopetition? Coopetition definition and meaning, with example company success stories.
- Coopetition examples: What does the practice look like in the current B2B market?
- Coopetition on a personal level: As an individual marketer, how do you use coopetition to better you personal and business profile?
- Measurement: What are the best goal and objectives to set, and how do you measure success?
- Community of competitors: 3 top tips for creating/joining a community of competitors.
- Risky business: The potential pitfalls, risks, and disadvantages of coopetition.
Expert commentary from Jon Miller, CEO of Engagio; Tim Dyson, CEO of Next 15: and Kath Pay, founder and CEO of Holistic Email Marketing.