Ignite USA 2020 Keynote session: What does the future hold for the B2B CMO?
Skip forward: What does the future hold for the B2B CMO?
Panel discussion featuring:
- Ben Rees. MO, Redgate
- Teresa Poggenpohl. Former Senior Marketing Director, Accenture
- Debbie Murphy. Member,The Economic Club of Chicago
B2B marketing has never been more dynamic and fast-paced as it is in 2020. And that makes that role of CMO and VP tougher and more complex than ever.
In this lively, interactive panel discussion, three highly acclaimed marketing leaders from across the B2B space discuss the future of the CMO, and explore:
- Why CMOs can and must be the board’s ear-to-the-ground – and how to do that
- How to balance the right resource mix in an age of resurgent insourcing
- How to spot and nurture the right talent for the future of your marketing team
- How to be the true voice of the customer in your organisation
- How to leverage your existing tech stack whilst keeping an eye on what’s new.
- How CMOs can and must be the board’s ear-to-the-ground as well as how you can balance resources and nurture the right talent for the future.