Ignite USA 2020 Keynote session: Why you need to take a chance and get lucky
Rational thinking, spreadsheets and drunks on lamp posts: Why you need to take a chance and get lucky
Speaker: Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy
In this barnstorming opening keynote, Rory Sutherland – vice chairman at Ogilvy Group urges you to stop trying to quantify the value of your marketing, and start taking some risks.
In this unmissable on-demand ession you’ll be challenged, you’ll think again, you’ll laugh, and you’ll discover:
- Why B2B decisions are less rational than everyone thinks – and why B2B brands may be more important than we assume
- Why it pays to optimise backwards
- How to expose your marketing to positive asymmetric outcomes
- Why you don’t need a media budget to do great advertising
- Why your most sensible solution often isn’t the best!