Ignite USA 2020 Keynote session: Why you need to take a chance and get lucky
Rational thinking, spreadsheets and drunks on lamp posts: Why you need to take a chance and get lucky
Speaker: Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy
In this barnstorming opening keynote, Rory Sutherland – vice chairman at Ogilvy Group urges you to stop trying to quantify the value of your marketing, and start taking some risks.
In this unmissable on-demand ession you’ll be challenged, you’ll think again, you’ll laugh, and you’ll discover:
- Why B2B decisions are less rational than everyone thinks – and why B2B brands may be more important than we assume
- Why it pays to optimise backwards
- How to expose your marketing to positive asymmetric outcomes
- Why you don’t need a media budget to do great advertising
- Why your most sensible solution often isn’t the best!
To watch the recording of this Ignite USA presentation just login or signup as a B2B Marketing free member using the form below.
Login with your username and password.Forgot password?
Or create your username and password
First things first. We need you to register for free access. It's a quick and simple registration process.Register