The internal marketing agency model: The benefits, challenges and considerations of setting up an inhouse agency
Bringing outsourced work in-house and setting up an internal agency is a growing trend among enterprise firms. Cat Dutton of Atos, Lucy Birch from PwC and Nick Burbidge of 368 at Deloitte joined a panel discussion at B2B Ignite to share their experience of implementing and running an inhouse agency.
This feature has been written exclusively for our b2bmarketing.net members. Membership is free and only takes five minutes to complete, giving you access to find out:
- What type of internal agency models there are
- The benefits an internal agency can bring
- What you need to consider when establishing an internal agency
- How does accountability work with an internal agency
- The biggest thing our leaders learned from implementing their inhouse agencies.