Winning the battle for talent
Finding and keeping talented staff was the number one challenge agencies faced in 2018, our survey shows. Molly Raycraft speaks to agencies successfully reeling in the best to discover how they’re doing it
Cast your net into the talent pool and what do you find – succulent salmon or flimsy fry? More than a quarter of agencies find attracting and retaining staff a significant challenge, according to this year’s Agencies Benchmarking survey.
Expectations of what an employer should offer candidates have changed, the market has broadened and agencies are struggling to find both specialists and generalists. So where has the pressure come from?
This feature has been written exclusively for our b2bmarketing.net members. Membership is free and only takes five minutes to complete, giving you access to find out the following:
- How to have the pull factor rather than the push.
- The best interview process for vetting potential talent.
- How maintain an positive environment.
- How to encourage strong employee relationships.
- How to nurture and grow your talent.