You are here

Dramatic rise in content consumption among HR professionals

Content consumption by HR professionals increased more than 15% year-on-year in 2016, according to a new industry report from NetLine Corporation.

The findings seem to be evidence of expansion and diversification among the profession: just 52% of this content is HR-specific, while the remaining 48% covered areas such as IT, business and executive matters.  

Further consideration for marketers may be placed on HR professional’s level of seniority: a fifth of respondents identified themselves as mid-level professionals, including ‘senior employees’, ‘individual contributors’, and ‘owners’. 

Robert Alvin, CEO and founder of NetLine Corporation, commented on the report: "We've set out on a journey to bring B2B marketers real content consumption insights they can't find anywhere else. 

“The human resources report is the first in a continuing series of industry reports NetLine will release this year. This is our next step to ensuring B2B marketers achieve success with NetLine.”