LinkedIn reveals ‘most engaged marketers 2015’
LinkedIn has revealed the 10 most engaged marketers using its professional network over the last 12 months.
The ‘Most Engaged Marketers list for 2015’ features UK marketers working across a broad range of sectors, from computer manufacturering to energy specialists.
The list indicates the increasing importance of social media marketing across the board. Marketers are clearly using the social network as employee advocates, as well as promoting their own personal brand
Joshua Graff, UK country manager at LinkedIn, commented on this year’s top 10: “ We’re thrilled to see marketers from such a wide range of industry sectors make LinkedIn’s 'Most Engaged Marketers' list in 2015. With over 15 million members in the UK, smart marketers are harnessing the power of LinkedIn and seeing the business results on the world's most effective platform for engaging professionals.”
LinkedIn Most Engaged Marketers 2015: UK rankings
1. Nick Franco - Strongbox Technology
2. Mark Bishop - Vindicia
3. David King - Living Group
4. Sam Butterworth - Nexus Vehicle Rental
5. Oisin Lunny - OpenMarket
6. Adam Palczewski - Havas Group
7. Keith Ricketts - Sword Active Risk
8. Andy Greenhouse - Swhype Media
9. Flora Busby - Barclaycard
10. Alexander Marshall - Clarke Energy