News: The Martech Awards winners
The Martech Awards honours those leading the way in the martech from innovative use of tech to stand-out organisations you need to know about. Here’s a look at who won.
25 client-side marketers from heavy hitters Fujitsu, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, The IET and Kodak Alaris made their way through hundreds of submissions to uncover the best in the martech landscape. There were a total of 11 categories, and winners join the ranks of Adobe, HubSpot and Microsoft.
So, who’s leading the way? Let’s take a look at some of the Gold winning entries.
6sense was crowned ‘ABM platform of the year’ for their market-defining, outstanding business performance and sky high employee satisfaction.
In a similar vein, Kaltura brought home ‘Digital/hybrid event platform of the year’. As Check Point’s Tracy Adani, one of their clients, puts it:“Kaltura Virtual Events came through on all its promises. As far as we’re concerned, Kaltura is the industry gold standard virtual events platform.” Our judges certainly agreed with that.
Impact’s Florian Gramshammer bagged ‘Martech leader of the year’ for his role in Impact’s massive growth on both a client and financial level.
Stein IAS won ‘Martech agency of the year’, sweeping up best digital content programme while they’re at it. This follows two Gold wins at The Elevation Awards and ‘Best employee engagement’ at the B2B Marketing Awards. Insider tip: submissions for the B2B Marketing Awards close 15th July. So get your entries in now if you want to be on stage at the biggest celebration of B2B.
Personality-driven marketing platform xiQ nabbed ‘Best use of martech for demand generation’ for their work with Dell Technologies. It’s safe to say that driving $17million in pipeline and 2x sales win rates for one of the biggest household names stood out to the judges. CEO Usman Sheikh added: “[We’re] extremely delighted and humbled at xiQ, Inc.”
Similarly, CRMT Digital’s work to create a ‘Netflix inspired’ buyer journey for Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, was a stand-out entry. In the first 11 months, the nurture engine achieved an ROI of over 260% with a seven figure dollar contribution to sales pipeline. What more could you ask for?
The full list of Gold winners are:
- ABM platform of the year: 6sense
- Best digital content programme: Dynamoor' for Trelleborg Marine and Infrastructure, by Stein IAS
- Best use of marketing automation: 'A Netflix inspired buyer journey' for Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, by CRMT Digital
- Best use of martech for demand generation: Dell Technologies uses xiQ to drive $17MM in pipeline and 2x sales win rates' for Dell Technologies, by xiQ Inc
- Best use of martech for sales enablement: Extending a helping hand with data driven marketing and sales enablement: A case study with First Onsite and Jabmo' for Jambo, by DPR Group
- Digital or hybrid event platform of the year: Kaltura
- Martech agency of the year: Stein IAS
- Martech leader of the year: Florian Gramshammer
- Martech platform of the year: Demandbase
- Martech vendor of the year: Integrate
- UK-founded martech vendor of the year: Webeo
Propolis members have access to the full case studies detailing the inner workings of what makes an award-winning campaign including budget, objectives, techniques and more.
As a Propolis member, you’ll get an exclusive look inside what success looks like across our awards programme - in short, how the best in business did it and what you can learn from them.