News: Who won big at the Elevation Awards?
From ABM and direct mail to thought leadership and social media, the Elevation Awards celebrates the best in business across the States - those elevating (pun intended) the standard of greatness in B2B.
Wrapping up the second day of Ignite USA, we welcomed the best and brightest in B2B to shout about their success for the whole industry to hear. The stellar lineup of client-side marketers whittled down hundreds of top-tier entries across 20 categories to reveal the movers and shakers redefining what success looks like and what it truly means to stand out from the crowd.
Mark Lethbridge, CEO, Gravity Global
“The US Elevation Awards is an incredible B2B marketing event that brings together and recognises the best programmes across all channels”
So, who raised the bar this year? Let’s take a look
Gravity Global does it again. After scoring three Gold wins at our sister event across the pond, The B2B Marketing Awards, ‘Profit hunter: A force with nature: was shortlisted for a whopping nine Elevation Awards - bringing home five Gold trophies and one Bronze, the most wins of the night. Is there anything stopping this heavy-hitter?
The Mx Group’s campaign ‘Brand to drive demand: Rework work’ for Envoy was shortlisted in four categories, nabbing Gold for ‘Best use of customer insight’ - and winning B2B marketing communications agency of the year! Mx’s COO Nathan Ulery added: “As a leader, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing your team recognised (...). External awards like these recognise that the values we hold make a difference and the work we do makes an impact.”
Tony Riley, president and CEO, The Mx Group
“This is a recognition of the work Mx’ers put in each day and an acknowledgment of the relationships built with our clients. The award is a validation that a deep understanding of a client's business can deliver impact in a changing economy and an evolving industry. It’s another signal that our vision of B2B at scale and our dedication to the B2B discipline is sound”
In a similar vein, Lexmark’s Sven Dellagnolo was awarded B2B marketer of the year. The “difference maker,” as SVP and CEO Brock Saladin puts it, Sven transformed Lexmark’s enterprise marketing, evolving it from sales enabler to a multi-billion dollar growth driver and setting the stage for long-term growth as the company expands into IoT and Edge solutions. But we’ll save all the details for the full case studies on Propolis.
Other big winners include Stein IAS, Silver, and Quarry who all bagged two Gold wins - a successful night, to say the least.
Graham Dodridge, founder, chairperson, Silver
“Being recognised with these fantastic awards from B2B Marketing is simply wonderful”
The full list of Gold winners are:
- Best multichannel campaign: ‘The closer twins' for Change Wholesale, by Agent3
- Best use of direct mail: ‘Roundel. Story in a box' for Roundel, by Merkle B2B
- Best use of creative: ‘Profit hunter: A force with nature' for Embraer, by Gravity Global
- Best use of digital techniques or technologies: ‘Profit hunter: A force with nature' for Embraer, by Gravity Global
- Best use of social media or influencer marketing: ‘Profit hunter: A force with nature' for Embraer, by Gravity Global
- Best use of content marketing: ‘DISQO foundations series' by DISQO
- Best use of customer insight: ‘Brand to drive demand: Rework work' for Envoy, by The Mx Group
- Best use of thought leadership: ‘Finastra open by default' for Finastra, by Silver
- Most commercially successful campaign: ‘Big data: Breaking down the buzz' for Trelleborg Marine and Infrastructure, by Stein IAS
- Best corporate decision-maker-targeted campaign: ‘Profit hunter: A force with nature' for Embraer, by Gravity Global
- Best use of account-based marketing: ‘Business-to-ecosystem (‘B2E’)’ for ZS Associates, by Quarry
- Best brand initiative: ‘Profit hunter: A force with nature' for Embraer, by Gravity Global
- Best product launch campaign: ‘ShopSafe' for PayPal, by Iris Worldwide
- Best lead generation or nurturing campaign: ‘Turn data into doing for Splunk, by Just Global
- Best customer engagement initiative: ‘Business-to-ecosystem (‘B2E’)’ for ZS Associates, by Quarry
- Best channel marketing initiative: ‘Partner pursuits: Marketing discovery with Scout Wilder’ for Dell Technologies, by Silver
- Best employee engagement programme: ‘Learn for your Life!’ by Stein IAS
- B2B marketing team of the year: Freshworks Neo Platform Marketing team
- B2B marketer of the year: Sven Dellagnolo, Lexmark
- B2B marketing communications agency of the year: The Mx Group: Better Relationships, Better Results by The Mx Group
You can find the shortlist, Bronze and Silver winners here.
But that’s not all
Want to find out specific details of award-winning campaigns? How much they spent? Their objectives? Techniques? What made them stand out from the competition?
Propolis members will have access to the full case studies jam-packed with actionable insight. You’ll get an in-depth, exclusive look inside what makes a successful campaign and an outstanding team for both our Elevation Awards and prestigious B2B Marketing Awards winners. In other words, how the winners did it and what you can learn from them.
So, are you serious about keeping up with the big dogs of B2B?
Then check out Propolis, our exclusive community for B2B marketers to share insights, learn from industry leading marketers, and access our best content. Propolis includes eight Hives (groups) to tackle your specific marketing problems through expert advice.