REVEALED: 2012’s most-read content
B2B Marketers have had social media and market research on the brain this year, according to the recently published list of 2012’s most-read content.
‘How to: Write a market research proposal’ was the single most-read piece of content this year, with David Petherick’s blog calling for the death of hackneyed marketing phrases coming in second.
You can read the full list below.
1. HOW TO: Write a market research proposal
By Jyotishman Goswami
2. BLOG: Ten marketing phrases you need to stop using now
By David Petherick
3. RISING STARS: Twenty B2B marketers to watch out for
By Victoria Clarke
4. BLOG: Pinterest for B2B Marketing - What Are You Waiting For?
By Girish Balachandran
5. CASE STUDY: 'I am' for Thunderhead by Earnest
6. AGENCY NEWS: 2012 B2B Marcomms Agencies League Table
By Maxine Marshall
8. HOW TO: Get the most out of LinkedIn advertising
By Peter Wilkinson
9. RESEARCH: B2B Marketing Summit – key takeaways
By B2B Marketing
10. HOW TO: Make money from Pinterest
By Rebecca Caroe