The top 10 B2B stats of 2015
In the last 12 months we've carried out a number of in-depth research projects focused on the issues facing B2B marketers, including marketing automation, content marketing, social media, and PR and comms. In case you've missed anything, we've rounded up the top 10 B2B marketing stats of 2015, so you can start 2016 on the right foot. For all of our benchmarking research, click here.
10. 35% of PR agencies say ‘share-of-voice’ is the most common way clients gauge success, while the next most selected option is ‘column inches’, cited by 30%.
9. 61% of B2B marketers agree that MA implementation is ‘very difficult’ or ‘difficult’, with the biggest challenge being ‘data integration’.
7. Pressure on clients’ budgets is cited by 35% of B2B marcomms agencies as their biggest challenge, while the ‘ability to attract/retain quality staff’ is the next most challenging aspect of agency life (cited by 23%).
6. Although Twitter is the most actively used platform (used by 76% of marketers), LinkedIn is seen as the most effective social network by 58% of B2B marketers.
5. Only one in six marketers ‘always’ or ‘usually’ measures ROI from their content marketing activities.